When you store your goods with us at ABC it is really important that we take good care of them, like you would do at home or at your place of business, which is why security has always been one of our main priorities.
All three of our stores in London have been fitted with brand new cctv and security systems to improve upon the ones we already had in place in Camden, Southwark and Wandsworth.
We’ve been working with our pals Knighthood International who design and install cutting-edge security systems in the UK and Europe.
The new systems provide:
- A total of over 80 state of the art digital CCTV cameras covering key areas outside and inside the stores.
- Much improved alarm and CCTV monitoring capabilities, during and outside opening hours, including 24hr activation response.
- Brand new and fully integrated 6 digit PIN access control systems and keypads.
- A new network of customer help points throughout the stores, to provide assistance whenever we are open (and over 24hr where this service is offered).
- Upgraded and integrated intruder alarm detection systems.
- New security monitoring display walls in each store reception.
Why so secure?
ABC Selfstore have been operating for over 20 years and if our self storage facilities weren’t safe we’d have gone out of business a long time ago. And now with this further substantial investment we plan to keep your stuff safe and secure for another 20 years – at least!
What else is new?
If you have visited us over the last month or so you would of noticed our sparkly, newly-designed receptions which show off the CCTV systems in action. Each location has a security monitoring display wall in the reception and there are new customer help points so all our self storage customers can contact reception or the monitoring station (out of opening hours) for assistance if required.
See all the latest news and pictures by visiting our News Desk page on the website.